11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

TheAccuser's Avatar

TheAccuser

Member since: 30/SEP/08

82 Games |  0 Contributions |  0 Media | 2 Followers

Gamer Bio Games (82) Media (0)
0 updated over 4 years ago

Status

“It takes 90% of the population to make the other 10% of us shine.”
TheAccuser's gamerCURRENT

START

00:00am

NOW

00:00am

FLOWING

gamerCURRENT

TheAccuser

11:42 AM ET, 18/APR/14

“TheAccuser earned achievements in Brain Challenge (X360) for the first time on 17/APR/14”

0

TheAccuser earned achievements in Brain Challenge (X360) for the first time on 17/APR/14

TheAccuser

11:24 AM ET, 29/MAR/14

“TheAccuser played Cut the Rope: Exp. (WP) for the first time on 28/MAR/14”

0

TheAccuser played Cut the Rope: Exp. (WP) for the first time on 28/MAR/14

TheAccuser

11:59 AM ET, 12/JAN/14

“TheAccuser earned achievements in Peggle (X360) for the first time on 11/JAN/14”

0

TheAccuser earned achievements in Peggle (X360) for the first time on 11/JAN/14

TheAccuser

11:26 AM ET, 03/SEP/13

“TheAccuser earned achievements in Angry Birds Classic (WP) for the first time on 02/SEP/13”

0

TheAccuser earned achievements in Angry Birds Classic (WP) for the first time on 02/SEP/13

TheAccuser

11:02 AM ET, 01/SEP/13

“TheAccuser played Yahtzee (X360) for the first time on 31/AUG/13”

0

TheAccuser played Yahtzee (X360) for the first time on 31/AUG/13

TheAccuser

11:57 AM ET, 23/JUL/13

“TheAccuser played Halo: Spartan Assault (WINDOWS8) for the first time on 22/JUL/13”

0

TheAccuser played Halo: Spartan Assault (WINDOWS8) for the first time on 22/JUL/13

TheAccuser

04:20 PM ET, 09/JUL/13

“TheAccuser played Monster Burner (WP) for the first time on 08/MAY/13”

0

TheAccuser played Monster Burner (WP) for the first time on 08/MAY/13

TheAccuser

04:03 PM ET, 10/JUL/13

“TheAccuser played Modern Combat 4 (WP) for the first time on 05/MAY/13”

0

TheAccuser played Modern Combat 4 (WP) for the first time on 05/MAY/13

TheAccuser

03:14 PM ET, 03/JUL/13

“TheAccuser played Trivial Pursuit (X360) for the first time on 14/MAR/13”

0

TheAccuser played Trivial Pursuit (X360) for the first time on 14/MAR/13

TheAccuser

03:06 PM ET, 10/JUL/13

“TheAccuser played PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (WP) for the first time on 26/JAN/13”

0

TheAccuser played PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (WP) for the first time on 26/JAN/13

advertisement
Fame
1,400
LATEST: Earned respect from Ability = +200